- The disingenuous manipulation of healthcare inflation statistics by Health and Human Services causing billions more in eventual insurer risk transfer payments to fall on taxpayers;
- Why doctors are increasingly instructed not to discuss any ongoing or current ailments in physicals;
- Whether O'care really can be repealed; and
- How many Californians will actually stay enrolled in the state Exchange.
Here is the now defunct Oregon Obamacare Exchange commercial referenced. R.I.P to the "long lived" Oregon State Exchange:
To listen to the entire hour of the Armstrong and Getty Show:
For more reading on some of these topics, see:
- On March 11th, 2014 Sec. Sebelius Added Billions to our Deficit with a Massively Disingenuous Lie Based on Selective Statistics.
- Why are doctors increasingly instructed not to talk to patients about medical problems during a checkup and forcing a second appointment?
- PBS/NPR/Kaiser Health: Only 42-48% of CA's newly covered Obamacare enrollees will actually stay insured in the Exchange this year.
- Oregon’s top IT official is recommending Cover Oregon scrap the state’s disastrous online health insurance exchange that failed to sign up a single resident, The Oregonian today reported.
- Playlist of my 2014 appearances on Armstrong and Getty.
- Playlist of my 2013 appearances on Armstrong and Getty.
- All Armstrong and Getty Podcasts can be heard here.